To hide an object:
- On the TAD site, select the object that you want to hide. Ensure you do not select the current object.
- On the Visibility menu, click Hide selection.
Alternately you can press Alt+S.
To hide a class:
- In the Class Pane, select the class that you want to hide.
- Right click and select Hide class.
To view an object:
- On the Visibility menu, click View all.
Alternately you can press Shift+Ctrl+A.
To view a class:
- On the Visibility menu, click View class. The objects hidden in the current class will be visible.
Note: To view the current class, on the Visibility menu, click View only current class. All the other classes are hidden.
Press F1 inside the application to read context-sensitive help directly in the application itself
Last modified: le 2023/04/22 20:59