Video Tutorials and Audio Podcasts
This page has links to various videos and podcasts.
Some videos are made using a system called “Loom” Those loom links here will directly take you to getloom.com In their player, you can take the mouse to the bottom right corner and increase the speed of the video; if you think it is going too slow
- This explains briefly the way solid modelers and surface modelers work and how TAD differs from either https://youtu.be/QtA58ENBKFw
- https://www.facebook.com/sabufrancis/videos/10156762993080549/ A very basic introduction to some core concepts inTAD on Sabu's Facebook …. an annotated version would be made available soon
- https://www.facebook.com/sabufrancis/videos/10156764134885549/ A brief history of technical drawings in architecture and why TAD did not use the paradigm of
drawingsAgain this is on Sabu's personal page at Facebook … an annotated version would be made available soon
- Here is the transcript and audio podcast that explains how different TAD is from CAD; conceptually
- Here is the transcript and audio podcast that explains Differences in Snap in TAD and CAD
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl1AWwxQZSw A video that explains the UI differences between TAD and CAD (Drafting)
- A silent video that walks you thru the tips that you get inside TAD The tips system is quite intelligent. It even fetches the latest set of tips from the Internet.
- An overview of TAD community features, after 79 days of launch We launched on the Indian Republic day, Jan 26, 2017
Press F1 inside the application to read context-sensitive help directly in the application itself