The Site Info Pane
The Site Info Pane displays all the object-related information in the left navigation pane. You can view object properties, class properties, and project file details. The Site Info pane displays object properties in the following tabs:
- Info - Measurement-related information for querying
- Object - Objects-based details like height, level, and isKindOf*
- Class - Class-based details like height, level, and isKindOf*
- Project - Project file details
* - For more information, see SFA Taxonomy.
Fig. The Site Info Pane with the tabs
The Info Tab.
The info tab in the site info pane displays data like:
- Class (class of the current object)
- Currlen (distance between the two helpers)
- Angle (angle in which helpers are oriented)
- Area (area of object)
- Perimeter ratio
- Perp (perpendicular distance between the architect and the first helper)
- ArchDist (distance between the architect and the first helper)
- ArchPosition (position of the architect on the TAD site)
- Volume (Volume of current object)
Note: The Site Info pane is mobile. You can drag and place it anywhere on the screen. TAD is the first Object Oriented Designing Software. Hence, object properties have more significance.
Press F1 inside the application to read context-sensitive help directly in the application itself