The Edit Commands Bar
- Click here to copy the current object/selection to the clipboard
- Click here to paste the previously copied contents from the clipboard into any class in any of the open TAD files.
- Click here to copy the selected class from the class tree to the clipboard.
- Click on this button to paste the previously copied class to any of the classes in the class tree.
- Click here to undo the actions carried out on the current object or selected objects. Upto 10 commands per object can be undone
- Click here to redo the undone commands on the object/selection.
The name of the user working on this file is also displayed on this toolbar.
Press F1 inside the application to read context-sensitive help directly in the application itself