Renaming a class
- In the Class pane, click on the class name twice.
- Type a new name for the class and press ENTER.
Deleting a class
- In the Class Pane, right click on the class you want to delete.
- Select Delete class.
Note: Before deleting a class, you must delete all the objects from the class. You can delete only an empty class.
Note: What we mean in the actions below refers to hiding/viewing the objects in the class. The class name itself is always visible in the class tree. Also please note that if the helpers are sitting on a particular object belonging to a class that is about to be hidden, that object will NOT get hidden even if other objects of the class would get hidden
Hiding a class
- In the Class Pane, right click on the class that you want to hide.
- Select Hide class.
Viewing only a class
- In the Class pane, right click on the class you want to view.
- Select View only class . All other classes will be hidden.
To select a class and the subclass, select View only class and subclass.
Press F1 inside the application to read context-sensitive help directly in the application itself