To create a reflection along the X or Y axis:
- Select the object for which you want to create a reflection. If there is no selection set, then the current object is assumed to be the selection. NOTE that this command will result in multiple objects; if there were more than 1 object in the selection set.
- On the Create menu, click Create new object.
- On the Create objects dialog box, click the create reflection tab. You can also directly select Create X reflection or Create Y reflection.
- Type a name for the object, and select the reflection type.
- Move the architect to the line where you want to create the reflection.
- Select the reflection type, and click Create. Alternately, you can press Ctrl + Shift + F6 to create a reflection along the X axis. To create a reflection along the Y axis, you can press Ctrl + Shift + F7.
Note: When you create an outline for an object, the object remains unchanged. If you select multiple objects while creating outline, every object gets an outline.
Press F1 inside the application to read context-sensitive help directly in the application itself
Last modified: le 2019/05/07 12:49