You can create single or multiple objects in TAD.
To create an object:
- In the Class Pane, select the class where you want to create an object.
- On the Create menu, click Create new object. Alternately, you can press Ctrl + Shift + F1.
- Enter a name, length, and width for the object. Click Create and close the dialog box.
- In the Site Info pane, click the Object tab.
- Enter height for the object.
- Select a level for the object. The level refers to the level from the ground plane.
- Right click 'isKind of' to select an 'isKindOf' value. An object can be an atom, connector, envelope or an artefact. For more information on objects, see Types of objects in TAD.
The object that you created is automatically added to the current class.
Note: Alternately, press = (equals to) followed by a name to create an object. The default size of this object is 1 unit x 1 unit.
Press F1 inside the application to read context-sensitive help directly in the application itself