Action disabled: source
You can copy a single object or multiple objects at a time. You copy and paste objects either in the same class or in different classes.
To copy an object:
- Set the object that you want to copy as a current object. If no objects are selected, then the current object will be copied.
- On the Edit menu, click Copy objects. Alternatively, you can press Ctrl+Shift+C. The object that you selected is copied to the clipboard.
- Click here to copy the current object/selection to the clipboard.
Copying a class
To copy a class:
- On the Class Pane, select the class that you want to copy.
- On the Edit menu, click Copy class. Alternatively, you can press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+C. The class that you selected is copied to the clipboard.
Press F1 inside the application to read context-sensitive help directly in the application itself
Last modified: le 2017/10/05 05:52